Bachelor of Technology (BTech) (EC/CS&E/IT/EEE/ME/CE)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
How To Apply:
Admissions to the different programmes (everywhere) of the university are effected by conducting course wise entrance tests and on merit basis. Merit of other competitive exams conducted by independent bodies such AIEEE, CAT ,MAT etc are also considered.
1. Admission brochure cum Application form is available at a cost of Rs. 750/- through the following:
2. Cash counter at the University Office.
3. Select outlets of Punjab National Bank- for the list of banks please visit our website:
The application can also be downloaded from the official website of the University namely www.mangalayatan.in. If the Admission Brochure cum Application Form is downloaded from the website, the applicants are required to enclose a demand draft of Rs. 750/- payable at Aligarh, (U.P) in favour of F.O.Mangalayatan University, along with the application form failing which the application shall be summarily rejected.
4. Any other location specified on the university website.
5. Caste Certificate (if claiming reservation)
6. Recent Passport size coloured photographs 2
7. Recent Stamp size coloured photographs 2
NOTE: All originals and two attested sets of attested photocopies of all applicable documents / testimonials/ certificates must be brought at the time of verification.
Tags: Mangalayatan University Admission BTech BCA BBA Course Form Date courses notification 2011 2012 application form download eligibility criteria selection procedure process entrance exam entrance test examination admission test admission form download