Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mira is Mahesh Bhupathi's mother, "My burden is for India, since in this country we fight with about 33 million other gods."

(Mira is Mahesh Bhupathi's mother)

"My burden is for India, since in this country we fight with about 33 million other gods." 



http://cmpaul.wordpress.com/2008/11/10/mira-bhupathi%E2%80%99s-confession/

I was born as a Christian, but a “sleeping” one, who had no time for church or even a Bible study. I spent years of my life being totally worldly and a man pleaser. I went to the lord only when I needed something. Most often I got what I wanted, but soon afterwards I forgot my blessings. I went to college and met with a Hindu boy married him and from then on my religion was forgotten, till one day doctor told me that I could not have a child due to several complications. 

No comments:

Search News and Articles

Custom Search