Rules for the occupation of Forest Guest House, Kohora
(Maintained by K.N.P. Staff Welfare Society)
- The rooms of this Forest Guest House are primarily meant for accommodating the Departemental officers coming on tour. But in case any room remain vacant, any person other than officers of the Forest Departement, may accommodated in emergent cases for a day/night only.
- No prior reservation of any room for persons other than Departmental officers will be made.
- The specific allotement of room/rooms will be entirely within the discretion of the Director, Kaziranga National Park and the D.F.O., Eastern Assam Wildlife Division, Bokakhat.
- The range officer may forbid any person to use the Forest Guest House if in his opinion the occupant is not likely to use it in a proper manner.
- Occupants on arrival must record his name, permanent address, purpose of visit, date & time of arrival & departure in the Register kept for the purpose at the Range office.
- The occupants before their departure must see that the premises and furniture used by them are left clean and all electric switches of the room / bathroom are put off.
- Cooking of Meal/Hot water/Tea/Coffee/use of any kind of heater in the room is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed to keep inside the room.
- Drinking of liquor’s, gambling in the room, at the verandah, corridor, lobbies, hall are strictly prohibited.
- Use of transistors, tap recorders, music deck in a loud volume in the Forest Rest House premises is not allowed.
- Check out time is 12 noon.
- On allotment of any room in favour of any person, the bill for room rent, as submitted by the local Range Officer, shall have to be squred up the occupant before using the room.
Member Secretary, KNPSWS
Divisional Forest Officer
Ph: 03776 – 268007
e-mail : email@example.com